Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Biscuits

So, all I want to do this morning is make some biscuits. I go to the pantry to find some quick and delicious bisquick. Then I remember: the baker, Andrew, had a misguided hatred for the stuff and never ordered any. ARG! Next I look online, and discover biscuits are not the quick easy project I thought they would be. Then the propane on the stove went out....

I JUST WANT SOME FREAKIN BISCUITS MAN!!!!!

The moral of the story; go out right now in your cars that you get to drive whenever you want, toodle down to the nearest grocery store where, hell, you could probably just buy some biscuits if you really needed some fast, and purchase some Bisquick. Because you can. Because you should.

`Danielle

PS. Hell, go buy some milk and some fresh produce while you're at it!

0 comments: