Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lovely song, shirt, and haircut



I think this song is lovely. I like how they filmed the video, so casual and intimate. I can picture being in the pub and watching. I also love love love her haircut and her shirt. I actually had myself convinced that I was going to cut in bangs like those.

Like, scissors in hand, ready. Then I remembered, I have curly/wavy hair. Hair that I've finally come to terms with wearing naturally most of the time. Fringe like hers only works on straight haired video vixens, or women who are slaves to their straight irons. Alas, no bangs for Danielle.

However, I borrowed Sarah's(Oli's sister)sewing machine and I'm determined to try for the asymmetrical neckline in the top. And I can still enjoy the fun lyrics, cute hair or no!

`Danielle

0 comments: