Thursday, April 2, 2009

In preparation for our Easter party, and also just because I wanted to, I've been making some fun little penants to hang around the house. We have a thrift store here with a lot of craft supplies, so I was able to get a whole stack of little fabric bits and a ball of string AND cute vintage little chicks (more on those later) for $2.50! I borrowed Sarah's sewing machine, but they were so little I ended up just hot gluing the buggers.


Also notice the sweet little yellow flowers! They are having all sorts of sales for house plants at the nursery right now, and though these aren't technically house plants... they fell into the sale heap anyhow. I couldn't afford the forced daffodils at $10 a pot, but I could afford these little guys for $1 and come change.
How I love a party... stay tuned for more crafts and party fun in the coming week!
`Danielle

0 comments: