Thursday, March 19, 2009

Valentine's Day


Rather than buy each other presents, Oliver and I have a made a tradition of going on road trips for anniversaries or holidays. So this year for Valentine’s Day we drove down to Homer to take in the Pratt Museum and walk the beach a little. I finally got a chance to check out my new lens, and it did great even in the foggy weather! Here are some silly pictures of us playing around on the beach.




We also stopped in to the Salty Dog Saloon to get a drink and check out the dollar bill I signed and put on the wall in August with dad, but alas, it had been bill-napped.





Disheartened by their heartless pilfering of my dollar, we chose not to get a drink there after all. So ha! Take that Salty Dog, you fickle mistress you.


`Danielle

0 comments: