Saturday, September 6, 2008

To whom it may concern:


So here it is, the blog you have all been waiting for! Finally, you can get updates about my facinating life and view pictures and videos all in one handy location. I know, pretty amazing. But really, with internet sketchy here at best, and phone calls a rarity, this seems like a good solution. This blog is just for my family and the friends I'm trying to hold on to, created as a way to keep in a little better touch. Hurray! Cut the red ribbon, lets get this rodeo started.

1 comments:

tyrell said...

Not sure how to use this blog stuff, but anyway. Brooke and I found a sweet place in bozeman on 16th by the police station. It is all hardwood with a gas fireplace 9ft ceilings, crown molding, brand new remodeled bathroom with new w/d. It has a back and front porch and brooke fell in love as she walked in the door. You will be jealous when you see pics. We were maybe wondering if we could borrow your papizan chair? We desperately need furniture to fill our huge living room. Hope all is well in alaska, and I'll talk to you soon. Love, Tyrell