Sunday, May 30, 2010

Too busy being happy




So although I have tons of fun pictures and videos to post, I have been too busy having fun. So much fun, I can hardly stand it. Life just keeps getting better and better! I will get around to posting eventually, but for now, here is a shot of me and the first wild owl I've ever "mugged up" (as they call catching a raptor here). Don't worry, I mugged her minimally :) She should be released soon, once she has started catching live prey again.  Cheers!

2 comments:

amber joy said...

I was just thinking about you. glad to hear you are having fun. eat up every moment. What a great experience. love ya and miss ya. remember you're welcome to drop down for a visit anytime : )

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Wow. That is just amazing! Owls are soooo cool!