Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Life

This is me                                                             This is my man

This is what we look like living in Alaska. That nighty was a gift from Oliver's mom for Christmas. She laughed when I opened it. Oliver laughs whenever I wear it. Which is everyday.
Oliver's shirt came from the $5 bag sale at Bishops Attic, the local thrift store.
I will never ever let him get rid of it

This is Kevyn and Dave's cute little cabin that we are house-sitting. Notice it is one room. Notice the lack of a railing up on the loft. This does not bode well for two people who sleep walk. Oh well.



These are punks. Renegade punks who we feed everyday. See how needy?

This punk thinks she can be a lap dog.


This punk also has some freaky-deaky eyes.

That is all for now. Tune in later to find out what happens when we leave our cocoon for the "real world".
Yikes.

0 comments: