Friday, August 7, 2009

Langhorne Slim

While I'm at it, I figure I might as well draw your attention to the excellent band that opened for Josh Ritter. I even bought their cd (for Oli, and got it signed to boot!) and I can say for the first time ever, this band is better live than on the cd. They just had so much energy! Now, this song I like the best (gets stuck in my head like whoa!) but I can't find a good live version to show you. Here is a decent one, but a little lackluster if you ask me. In fact, you probably shouldn't actaully watch the video. Just listen to the pretty addictive lyrics.



He wasn't quite that sweaty when I saw the band live... but almost. :)

"I knew the second we met, you'd go to my head... I wasn't much of a fighter or a lover, you said don't get excited but take cover..."

0 comments: